Memoirs of a Geisha

by ARTHUR GOLDEN | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/11/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 11, 2014
This book was donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my friend's cousin from New Hampshire, USA.

Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The author's name contains the word GOLD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, March 22, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!