Fortunes of War

by Stephen Coonts | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by whiskeyjane of Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on 10/10/2014
Journal Entry 1 by whiskeyjane from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, October 10, 2014
I got this paperback as a gift today from my friend Wendy. I'm not really a fan of political espionage but maybe I will read it. It got good reviews as a thriller so we'll see.

FROM BACK COVER: Three countries. Three men. A world in the balance. Four Japanese nationalists storm Tokyo's imperial palace and behead the emperor. Their goal:To invade Russia and conquer 0il-rich Siberia in order to dominate the globe. Soon the world explodes in war, as Japan, Russia and the United States go head-to-head in a struggle that threatens total destruction. Now three men from three different nations must meet their ultimate challenge: to fight as patriots in a war driven by greed and madness - and save the planet from nothing less than a full-scale nuclear attack.

Journal Entry 2 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, October 10, 2014
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING Congratulations! You found a traveling book! This book has been set free. It is yours to keep or share. Please take a moment to make a journal entry to let me know the book has found a new home.

Journal Entry 3 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, October 17, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (11/4/2014 UTC) at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

In the mail to tomato68 in a box of books - RABCK.

Journal Entry 4 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Thursday, November 06, 2014
Received in a RABCK from whiskeyjane...Thank you! I'm not one for political espionage either, but this plot looks interesting. I shall try to read it before I release it.

Journal Entry 5 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Wednesday, April 11, 2018
I don't think I'm going to get to this one as it has sat on a shelf for four years. So, I think I shall release it for someone else to find and enjoy.

Journal Entry 6 by tomato68 at Walmart on Lakewood Blvd. in Paramount, California USA on Thursday, April 12, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/12/2018 UTC) at Walmart on Lakewood Blvd. in Paramount, California USA

I left the book on a bench just outside the store.

Released for the 3 Per Week Challenge.
Released for the 2018 KTM Challenge.