It Was a Dark and Stormy Night

by Janet Ahlberg, Allan Ahlberg | Children's Books |
Registered by wingcountofmontewing of Heanor, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 10/10/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingcountofmontewing from Heanor, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 10, 2014
Top story!

Released 4 yrs ago (4/11/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know bookcrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 3 by winghingraldwing at Motala, Östergötland Sweden on Tuesday, April 14, 2015
I found it on the book table. Thank you.

Journal Entry 4 by winghingraldwing at Motala, Östergötland Sweden on Monday, December 26, 2016
I agree with the first Reader. It's a very good and funny Book.

Journal Entry 5 by winghingraldwing at by post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Friday, December 30, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/30/2016 UTC) at by post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Uppmuntran efter hårt kämpande i stora spark i baken 2016

Journal Entry 6 by wingbabelfiskwing at Jönköping, Småland Sweden on Monday, January 02, 2017
A very nice christmas present from hingrald. Looking forward to reading it

Journal Entry 7 by wingbabelfiskwing at Jönköping, Småland Sweden on Saturday, January 21, 2017
Very nice and funny! I'll pass it on to one of my granddaughters.

Journal Entry 8 by wingbabelfiskwing at Vasastan, Stockholm Sweden on Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (3/8/2017 UTC) at Vasastan, Stockholm Sweden

To Vilda and her children.

Journal Entry 9 by Vilda at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on Saturday, March 11, 2017
Safe with me!