The Edwardians

by Vita Sackville-West | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmaid-of-kentwing of Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 10/4/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingmaid-of-kentwing from Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, October 04, 2014
A portrait of fashionable society at the height of the Edwardian Era, revelaing all that was best, and all that was to lead to its downfall.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmaid-of-kentwing at Grafton Centre in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (7/19/2019 UTC) at Grafton Centre in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom

Hello! I’m glad you found this book! If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Please leave a journal entry letting me know this book is safe with you. You may remain anonymous. The book is yours to do with what you want, but please consider releasing the book when you are finished with it so it may continue its journey. If you choose to join BookCrossing, please consider using my name, maid-of-kent, as the member who referred you. Thanks and enjoy!