The World According to Garp

by John Irving | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 034536676x Global Overview for this book
Registered by eMeReS of Leiden, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 1/25/2004
Journal Entry 1 by eMeReS from Leiden, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, January 25, 2004
(different cover than shelf picture)

I have just finished reading this book and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. The characters are outrageous but not over the top. Often very funny, but realistic enough to be very moving as well.
Relationships and philosophies are central in this story. So it seems to me the perfect book to let go and share with others. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have.

Journal Entry 2 by eMeReS at on Tuesday, January 27, 2004
Released on Tuesday, January 27, 2004 at Post office in By post, Sent to another BookCrosser Controlled Releases.

This book is on its way to Xana in Portugal.

Journal Entry 3 by Xana from Genève, Genève Switzerland on Friday, January 30, 2004
I arrived today with a great card from beautiful Leiden. Thanks eMeReS for making my wish come true! =]

I'll post more after I read it and make sure it continues its journey…

Journal Entry 4 by Xana at Quelque part dans le canton de Genève in Genève, Genève Switzerland on Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Released 7 mos ago (10/1/2020 UTC) at Quelque part dans le canton de Genève in Genève, Genève Switzerland

In the neighbourhood sharing box, Rue Liotard.