The BFG

by Roald Dahl | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingNakipawing of Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on 9/30/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingNakipawing from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Tuesday, September 30, 2014
from goodreads.com:
"Captured by a giant! The BFG is no ordinary bone-crunching giant. He is far too nice and jumbly. It's lucky for Sophie that he is. Had she been carried off in the middle of the night by the Bloodbottler, the Fleshlumpeater, the Bonecruncher, or any of the other giants-rather than the BFG-she would have soon become breakfast.
When Sophie hears that they are flush-bunking off in England to swollomp a few nice little chiddlers, she decides she must stop them once and for all. And the BFG is going to help her!"

Journal Entry 2 by wingNakipawing at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, October 10, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (10/10/2014 UTC) at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal

This little book is going to The Netherlands as part of the wishlist tag game. I hope you enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Oooo... somehow I thought I had already journaled this book, but apparently I didn't. This one has arrived here some time ago. Thank you for this wishlist tag. I will treasure this one.

Journal Entry 4 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Wednesday, May 27, 2020
I enjoyed this story. It was sweet and cute and I loved the language used by the BFG.