Persuader (Jack Reacher 07)

by Lee Child | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by BookGroupMan of Criccieth, Wales United Kingdom on 9/30/2014
Journal Entry 1 by BookGroupMan from Criccieth, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 30, 2014
What a find, on a charity bookshelf in my local post office. No. 7 to add to the back catalogue...

(04/08/15) As a lean mean lone avenger striding the continental USA righting-wrongs, Jack Reacher brings a lot of baggage with him. This time it’s a psychopathic baddy who got away…but beware Reacher has a long memory. He also has a track record of killing-off anyone who has ever known him; brothers, girlfriends, colleagues, adversaries, no one is spared. I'm expecting a later book in the series to include an earlier love interest (there’s always one!) becomes the victim. The details are almost irrelevant - like a Bond - the pleasure is in the simple morality, the predictability, the boys-one nonsense. I'm loving it :)

Journal Entry 2 by BookGroupMan at BGL Canteen in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (9/16/2015 UTC) at BGL Canteen in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom

I'm releasing this somewhere in the BGL office in Peterborough, my current place of work. If you find this, welcome to bookcrossing :)