gravitys chain

Read and Release
by alan goodwin | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 186950593x Global Overview for this book
Registered by chuckacraft of Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on 4/13/2015
Journal Entry 1 by chuckacraft from Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Monday, April 13, 2015
This is one of my new favorite NZ books!
On the book cover:

WHEN JACK MITCHELL WATCHED STREAMS OF WATER POURING DOWN A WINDOW PANE AFTER ANOTHER FIGHT WITH HIS WIFE HE GLIMPSED THE INFINITE.
AT LAST HE GRASPS THE ELUSIVE CHAIN OF THOUGHT WHICH WILL ULTIMATELY LEAD TO THE SOLUTION OF THE SCIENTIFIC DISPARITY BETWEEN THE THEORIES OF RELATIVITY AND QUANTUM. HOWEVER AMIDST THE TRIUMPH OF CREATING THE TACTICAL NEW SUPERFORCE THEORY, THE YOUNG SCIENTIST'S WIFE HAS HER OWN APPOINTMENT WITH ETERNITY....

Journal Entry 2 by chuckacraft at Beat Street Cafe in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, April 13, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (4/18/2015 UTC) at Beat Street Cafe in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

I`ll bring the book to the ChCh book crossing meeting :)

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, April 19, 2015
Picked up at this morning's meetup.

v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, July 06, 2015
Not bad, but I always struggle with books where I feel no sympathy with the main character. And this guy is pretty unpleasant. Plus the physics stuff really annoyed me - the author really should have run it past someone who knew anything at all about physics first, to remove the worst of the errors. It read like the closest the author has ever been to a physics (or maths) class is seeing a poster of Einstein.

v

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, July 19, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (7/19/2015 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to another bookcrosser at this afternoon's meetup.

v

Journal Entry 6 by chuckacraft at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, July 20, 2015
The book is again with me because I want to give it to friend who wants to read this book, too.