corner corner Bringing Down the Moon

Bringing Down the Moon
by Jonathan Emmett | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/23/2014

status (set by SqueakyChu): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

This book was donated to BookCrossing by Kensington Row Bookshop.

Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 27, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (12/28/2014 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, January 11, 2015

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 15, 2015

I'm saving this book for my 19-month-old grandson because my daughter-in-law says he wants to touch the moon and hold the moon! I think he'll like this book. :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My grandson is now 20 months old and he *loves* this book! He almost knows it by heart.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 29, 2017

My four-year-old grandson is no longer interested in this book. I think it's a great kids' book so I'm saving it for his little sister (to be born, January 2018). :D