Registered by LeighBCD on 1/24/2004
Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Saturday, January 24, 2004
I bought this at Borders on Charing Cross Road as part of a "3 for 2" deal. This is a murder mystery set in 1945 Berlin - it sounded different, I hope it is good, I decided to buy this rather than a novel by Giles Blunt - a big sacrifice it has to be said!!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Saturday, April 22, 2006
I tried twice to get into this book but I could not... I like the idea of the setting - post WWII Berlin - and the characters. But for some reason, the novel just did not hold my attention. I am waiting on the movie now starring George Clooney!!

I will release this book into the wild. If you should find this book, I hope you enjoy it. Please release the book back into the wild for someone else to find when you have finished with it. Thanks very much and welcome to Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 23, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (4/23/2006 UTC) at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom

left by the bus stop - enjoy the book!