Mexico

by James A. Michener | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Billbooks of Malvern East, Victoria Australia on 9/19/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Billbooks from Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Friday, September 19, 2014
On my TBR

Journal Entry 2 by Billbooks at Cargo Restaurant in Docklands, Victoria Australia on Saturday, September 28, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (9/29/2019 UTC) at Cargo Restaurant in Docklands, Victoria Australia

Find me Read me Release me

Journal Entry 3 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, October 06, 2019
This looks to be a sweeping safe, covering 1500 turbulent years of Mexico.

Picked up at the Melbourne bookcrossers monthly brunch.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Saturday, October 19, 2019
I couldn’t get into this book, so shall pass it on for someone else to enjoy.

Released 3 wks ago (10/19/2019 UTC) at 2019 Bookcrossing unConvention in Norfolk Island, New South Wales Australia

Placed on the table under the Community Notice Board, in the Shopping Mall in Burnt Pine.