De Fun Don't Done Les Norton

by Robert G Barrett | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by newk of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on 1/23/2004
Journal Entry 1 by newk from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Friday, January 23, 2004
Possibly the second copy of this I have registered. This bloke can really write and he sells heaps of books. Fantastic light reading (this is your local shop sandwich however, not a three star noshery read)

Totally and utterly politically incorrect.

Australian humour that may not travel that well.

Will offer this as RABCK (random act of bc kindness)

Australian author. So releasing as part of celebrating Australia Day.

Journal Entry 2 by stardustnf from St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Friday, March 05, 2004
Received this in the mail all the way from Australia. Looks to be an interesting read....and it may travel better than you think, newk!! Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 3 by stardustnf from St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Okay, after several attempts to read this book, I'm admitting defeat. Maybe it's because the Australian humour really doesn't travel well, or maybe it's just because it's not my type of humour, but I just haven't been able to get into it. Maybe someone else would enjoy taking a stab at it??