The Time Trap Gambit

by Larry Maddock | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 9/17/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, September 17, 2014
From a batch of books I received from neighbors who are clearing out their house in preparation for selling it.

Released 5 yrs ago (4/26/2015 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the annual Day of the Book festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, April 26, 2015
This was leftover at the end of the Day of the Book festival in Kensington, Maryland. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Released 5 yrs ago (5/16/2015 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Once again, BCinDC is giving away free books at the Gaithersburg Book Festival. This book is one of them.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, June 18, 2015
I picked this up at the Gaithersburg Book Festival, 2015.
I expected this story to be a corny vintage SF romp. I was pleasantly surprised at the depth of the character development, and the creativity if the writing. It may be difficult to release this back into the wild.