corner corner Exorcisms And Pogo Sticks. Vol. 2 (Yaoi)

Exorcisms And Pogo Sticks. Vol. 2 (Yaoi)
by Stephen Doerr | Graphic Novels
Registered by HI77 of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 9/15/2014

status (set by lynmarenjensen): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by HI77 from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, September 15, 2014

Two boys play a little

too rough and tumble,
till one of them cries.

Journal Entry 2 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (9/16/2014 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This book has become part of the party in Gorydetails latest June 2014 '[US] shrinking yaoi manga bookbox'! ;)

These are always my favorite bookrings. It's too bad there aren't more people to participate in it. Still, it's always fun!

So off this book goes, to find new readers! :D

Journal Entry 3 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, September 28, 2014

I pulled this from the bookbox and read it so qickly that I'll be putting it back in before sending it onward.

I expected to like this one as much as the first volume... but I just didn't :-( I couldn't quite figure out how O was going to fix the situation by having lots and lots of sex and playing along with the Colonel (aka Kernie). I had a hard time suspending disbelief. Also Doodoo was off on its own adventure and couldn't help out... I guess I'm silly, but I really liked the dynamic of the two of them together and having them separated here wasn't as much fun. Doodoo definitely had a few great, heroic moments. And O had some good ones as well. I just had trouble enjoying the story.

I did like the hot elfsex. You really can't go wrong with hot elfsex.

The bonus story was interesting. It was put together by a panel at Yaoi Con 2005 and later fleshed out and illustrated. There was some neat supernatural mystery and a great twist at the end (which I saw coming a mile away, but was still nice). I didn't like the more rapey non-con elements of it, though. Actually, that element has troubled me a bit in both Vol 1 and Vol 2 bad guys in the main stories as well. It's just not my thing.

But I really enjoyed the chance to read O's continuing adventures.

Journal Entry 4 by lynmarenjensen at Carson, California USA on Thursday, October 16, 2014

I'm so glad to get this companion to the first "Exorcisms and Pogo Sticks," which I grabbed from the last manga box. It's an extreme flavor of yaoi but what else do you expect from Yaoi Press?