The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)

by Robert Galbraith, J.K.Rowling | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by retromonkey of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on 9/14/2014
Journal Entry 1 by retromonkey from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 14, 2014
Hello and welcome to Bookcrossing!

Thanks for picking up this book. Treat it nicely, enjoy reading it and let everyone know what you thought of it here; you can be anonymous if you like or you might want to join Bookcrossing, if you do you can follow the book's onward journey. Then, pass it on when the time is right.If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me retromonkey, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 2 by retromonkey at In the forest in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (9/14/2014 UTC) at In the forest in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Taking to the meet up.

Journal Entry 3 by Korky at In the forest in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Leaving in the cafe or somewhere along elephant walk. (a cheeky re-release for my challenge)

Released for Secretariat's 2014 You're such an animal release challenge.

Journal Entry 4 by Korky at In the forest in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Released for Secretariat's 2014 You're such an animal release challenge.

Journal Entry 5 by Beqi at Daventry, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 14, 2014
Picked up at the meet-up at Salcey today. I wasn't sure whether I had a copy of this book, but it appears that I don't, so I'm glad I nabbed it! Thanks, Retromonkey :)

Journal Entry 6 by Beqi at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

This is a wishlist book for the lovely Yorkshire-lass. Enjoy! X

Journal Entry 7 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, April 12, 2015
Thanks for bring this to the Convention for me, I'm really looking forward to reading it, but as my TBR is massive it may be a while untilI get the chance to get to it.

Journal Entry 8 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, January 16, 2017
I really enjoyed this, it had a slow build up but it had me hooked from the first page. I'm looking forward to reading more about Cormoran Strike.

Journal Entry 9 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, January 12, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/13/2018 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is on its way to greenbadger as part of the UK Wishlist Tag Game, hope you enjoy this as much as I did :-)

Journal Entry 10 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 15, 2018
Received as a UK wishlist tag. Thank you very much! I really enjoyed the other book I've read from this series, so I look forward to reading this one.

Journal Entry 11 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 09, 2018
The first in the Cormoran Strike series, J.K. Rowing's move into crime writing, does not disappoint. Strike is a private detective with a famous father. Having lost a leg, left the military, and then split up with the glamorous Charlotte, he's deep in debt and down on his luck. Robin, his assistant, knows he can't afford to keep her on - and she's just got engaged to boyfriend Matthew who disapproves of Strike. When the brother of supermodel Lula Landry asks Strike to investigate her supposed suicide, Strike wants to turn it down but he finds himself believing she may really have been murdered and soon finds himself embroiled in the model's world of designers, high flying lawyers and those who clutched at her coat-tails trying to get an advantage. Rowling writes as well as ever and this is a real page-turner.

Journal Entry 12 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 09, 2019

Released 6 days ago (2/9/2019 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Sent to hadenmaiden from round 12 of the Shrinking VBB.

Journal Entry 13 by hadenmaiden at Northallerton, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 11, 2019
Received today from Greenbadger, from Round 12 of the Shrinking VBB