The Third Angel: A Novel

by Alice Hoffman | Audiobooks | This book has not been rated.
Registered by rebekkila of Charleston, South Carolina USA on 9/13/2014
Journal Entry 1 by rebekkila from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Saturday, September 13, 2014
I got this at the library book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by rebekkila at Fairfax Station, Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Released 1 yr ago (6/9/2023 UTC) at Fairfax Station, Virginia USA

released in the audio book box.

Journal Entry 3 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Friday, July 14, 2023
Taking this out of the audiobook box to enjoy. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 16, 2024
I love Alice Hoffman's writing style. I read this recently along with two other books by the same author, but I think this was my favorite of the three.

It was largely sad, but there was a deep wisdom throughout. I love the way all these characters are tied together unexpectedly across time and generations. I especially liked the song and ghost elements.

Journal Entry 5 by wingKateKintailwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 16, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/16/2024 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Bringing this to a BCinDC meeting so it can find a new reader. Enjoy!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Tuesday, June 18, 2024
KateKintail brought quite a few audiobooks to the meet-up but there weren't really any takers. I agreed with her that ones that have been in circulation for a while should go to a Bookcrosser first if at all possible. I offered to try to find a new home for all of the ones she had. My first attempt at this has not been successful. On to attempt number two.