Report from the Interior

by Paul Auster | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by Tamsine of Strasbourg, Alsace France on 9/9/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Tamsine from Strasbourg, Alsace France on Tuesday, September 9, 2014
I truly loved the first part about his childhood memories, which were so much like my own, even though I am neither a boy nor American. The second part, about his student-years is more confused.

Journal Entry 2 by Tamsine at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Released 9 yrs ago (10/28/2014 UTC) at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

mailed to Panzeranzi. Happy reading

Journal Entry 3 by wingPanzeranziwing at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Monday, November 3, 2014
Thank you so much!

I enjoyed this book, it´s really special.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPanzeranziwing at Comfort Hotel City in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Monday, February 15, 2016

Released 8 yrs ago (2/16/2016 UTC) at Comfort Hotel City in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

I hyllan

Journal Entry 5 by viscum at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Found it in the Bookcrossing shelf.

Journal Entry 6 by viscum at Comfort Hotel City in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Released 7 yrs ago (1/25/2017 UTC) at Comfort Hotel City in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

Released at BC meeting

Journal Entry 7 by wingPanzeranziwing at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Monday, March 26, 2018
Found this and wasn't sure if I'd read it or not. I see I have not only read it but also exactly this very copy! =]

Journal Entry 8 by winghingraldwing at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Now it’s my turn to read it. I got it at Fröken Olssons kafé in Gothenburg

Journal Entry 9 by winghingraldwing at Motala, Östergötland Sweden on Monday, January 29, 2024
I loved it. I have read something before but now he was more interesting. Though I,m a woman living in an other country only same age I recognizes my live and thoughts in some histories.

Journal Entry 10 by winghingraldwing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Boken är ämnad för dig. Ta med den hem.
Take the book with you.

Journal Entry 11 by tobb at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, April 20, 2024
Got it at the buffet in Tampere 24. Funny that two of my fellow bus-riders from Sweden have read it and one of them placed it in the buffet. I really like Paul Austers books so it will be interesting to get to know more about his background.