Border War

by Lou Dobbs, James O. Born | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by spoiledrotten of Waldwick, New Jersey USA on 9/6/2014
Journal Entry 1 by spoiledrotten from Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Saturday, September 06, 2014
Given to me by a friend to release.

Journal Entry 2 by spoiledrotten at Trumansburg, New York USA on Sunday, October 19, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (10/21/2014 UTC) at Trumansburg, New York USA

Sending off in the New Release Bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by freezone at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, November 13, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (11/13/2014 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

In the new release book box.

Journal Entry 4 by elizardbreath at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Tuesday, January 13, 2015
I'm taking this one out of the box to trade with someone who has it on her wishlist.

Released 6 yrs ago (1/16/2015 UTC) at PaperBackSwap.com in Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sending to a paperbackswap.com member. Enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Released 6 yrs ago (1/19/2015 UTC) at PaperBackSwap.com in Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sending to a paperbackswap.com member.

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 7 by DaleSeaton at Hampton, Georgia USA on Monday, March 23, 2015
This book was received from a fellow member in www.paperbackswap.com, a free book trading club. If inclined to join us please use me, golfpro, as your sponser. I hope you enjoy the book. www.needGod.com