Diggy Dog

by Martin Bailey | Children's Books |
Registered by Diabetes-3136 of Croydon, Victoria Australia on 10/17/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Diabetes-3136 from Croydon, Victoria Australia on Friday, October 17, 2014
Cocky's Circle Little Books

This copy purchased from eBay September 2014 for special release.

Journal Entry 2 by Diabetes-3136 at Croydon, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Book has been neatly covered to protect it on its journey, with an official BookCrossing sticker on the front.

Journal Entry 3 by Diabetes-3136 at Fred Geale Oval, Norton Road in Croydon, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (10/28/2014 UTC) at Fred Geale Oval, Norton Road in Croydon, Victoria Australia

Book, in a ziplock plastic bag with a BookCrossing magnet, placed under the barkchips below the slide in the Town Park playground at around 3.50pm Tuesday, October 28 2014.

Part #027 of the 'Children's Books in Playgrounds' release challenge.

Enjoy, and happy reading !

Diabetes affects children of all ages. Know the warning signs !
1) Frequent urination
2) Excessive thirst
3) Increased hunger
4) Weight loss
5) Tiredness
6) Lack of interest and concentration
7) Blurred vision
8) Vomiting and stomach pain (often mistaken as the flu)

In children with type 2 diabetes these symptoms can be mild or absent.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Croydon, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Was a great surprise to find this book and the concept when visiting the playground with my 4 year old daughter.
We enjoyed reading it that night and discussed leaving it at our local playground for someone else to share the experience and the book.
Thank you to Diabetes-3136 for providing the book and making us aware of the bookcrossing program.

Journal Entry 5 by Welovebooks15 at Rowville, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, October 29, 2014
My 3 year old son found this book at the top of the slide at Jubilee Drive Playground in Rowville. He was so excited to have found a book of someone else's that he could actually take home to read. He has enjoyed reading it a few times and will put somewhere so another child can enjoy the experience.
I had never heard of this program. I think it is a great idea and we will keep our eyes open for other books that maybe left.