The Murder on the Links: A Hercule Poirot Mystery (Hercule Poirot Mysteries)

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0062073869 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingBadgerjimwing of Augusta, Maine USA on 8/30/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingBadgerjimwing from Augusta, Maine USA on Saturday, August 30, 2014
I found this vintage paperback at a Little Free Library in Damariscotta Mills. I have just the person in mind for it...

Journal Entry 2 by wingBadgerjimwing at Farmington, Maine USA on Monday, September 01, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (8/30/2014 UTC) at Farmington, Maine USA

I mailed this book from Farmington Falls to Delaware on Saturday.
I hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.

Journal Entry 3 by Covert at Wilmington, Delaware USA on Friday, September 12, 2014
Wow, I never even knew there was a Little Free Library in Damariscotta Mills! That's definitely on my list of places to go next year when I'm in the area again.

Badgerjim knew this book would be right up my alley because he'd caught a glimpse of my mom's Christie collection that lives in the Maine cabin. At one point Mom had a totally complete collection, but some volumes have strayed here and there since then. I don't recall if this one is still there or not. I'll take this copy up next year and leave it there in the permanent collection, if it's among the missing.

Thanks, Badgerjim!