All These Lonely People (Quick Reads)

by Gervase Phinn | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingardachywing of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 8/28/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingardachywing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, August 28, 2014
Picked up unregistered in a swap from the Telephone Box Book Exchange in Washbrook, Suffolk.

Washbrook Telephone Box Book Exchange

Journal Entry 2 by wingardachywing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (10/14/2014 UTC) at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

Posting to Australia as a RABCK with one of these:-

Ardachy PathTags

Journal Entry 3 by wingwombleswing at Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Friday, November 07, 2014
Thank you so much for sending me one of your pathtags! And the book and stickers too. I put a pathtag on my desk to send you and it ended up buried and I forgot, so I will make sure to send you one!

Journal Entry 4 by wingaleonbluewing at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Thursday, December 04, 2014
Picked this up of the weekend at the Brisbane BookCrossers Xmas meet-up. Love these litte quick reads, and have read one of this author's books before - "A Wayne in a Manager" which was lots of fun. This was a nice little play on the Beatles' song Eleanor Rigby and I rather enjoyed it!

Released 4 yrs ago (6/28/2015 UTC) at Coffee Club - Nundah Village Shopping Centre in Nundah, Queensland Australia

Releasing this book at the June 2015 Brisbane BookCrossers meet-up. Please enjoy!