Wedding Night

by Sophie Kinsella | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by book-a-neer of Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on 8/25/2014
Journal Entry 1 by book-a-neer from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Monday, August 25, 2014
Lottie is tired of long-term boyfriends who don't want to commit to marriage. When her old boyfriend Ben reappears and reminds her of their pact to get married if they were both still single at thirty, she jumps at the chance. There will be no dates and no engagement - just a straight wedding march to the altar! Next comes the honeymoon on the Greek island where they first met. But not everyone is thrilled with Lottie and Ben's rushed marriage, and family and friends are determined to intervene. Will Lottie and Ben have a wedding night to remember...or one to forget?

Journal Entry 2 by book-a-neer at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Monday, May 11, 2015
Typical novel by this author.

Journal Entry 3 by book-a-neer at LFL Forest Hill in Forest Hill, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Released 9 yrs ago (6/2/2015 UTC) at LFL Forest Hill in Forest Hill, Victoria Australia

If you have found this book please know that it is a travelling book. It is not lost. You see, we at bookcrossing, love our books so much that we like to share it with the world. Read it if you think it's interesting enough and/or pass it on to someone who might enjoy it as well.

Journal Entry 4 by book-a-neer at Degani in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 11, 2016

Released 8 yrs ago (6/11/2016 UTC) at Degani in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Journal Entry 5 by JoShEL at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 11, 2016
Picked up at Bookcrossing Meet up at Degani's Café in Templestowe this morning - 11th June. Now on my TBR pile.

Journal Entry 6 by JoShEL at Degani in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, March 10, 2017

Released 7 yrs ago (3/11/2017 UTC) at Degani in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Will release at Templestowe Bookcrossing meet up on Saturday March 11 2017.

Journal Entry 7 by gladpatti39- at Macedon Square in Templestowe Lower, Victoria Australia on Thursday, July 27, 2017

Released 6 yrs ago (7/27/2017 UTC) at Macedon Square in Templestowe Lower, Victoria Australia

A be to read when a person wants light reading, not for everyone