Secret (Chapters 1-4 only)

by L. Marie Adeline | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 8/22/2014
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, August 22, 2014
Book #1 in the Secret erotica series:

No judgments. No limits. No shame.

Cassie Robichaud's life has been filled with regret and loneliness since the death of her husband. She waits tables at the rundown Café Rose in New Orleans, and every night she heads home to her solitary one-bedroom apartment. But when she discovers a notebook left behind by a mysterious woman at the café, Cassie's world is forever changed. The notebook's stunningly explicit confessions shock and fascinate Cassie, and eventually lead her to Secret, an underground society dedicated to helping women realize their wildest, most intimate sexual fantasies. Cassie soon immerses herself in an electrifying journey through a series of ten rapturous fantasies with gorgeous men who awaken and satisfy her like never before. As she is set free from her inhibitions, she discovers a new confidence that transforms her, giving her the courage to live passionately. Equal parts enticing, liberating and emotionally powerful, Secret is a world where fantasy becomes reality.

This is only the first four chapters of this book!

My Review: This is a great start to an erotic series. With only the first four chapters of the book it gives you a taste of story, but it seems to be a bit more liberating than the 50 Shades of Gray series. The women involved choose the fantasies and they have a say in what happens or doesn't.

This is a very slim book that a lovely Bookcrosser sent to me. It was unregistered so I decided to register it. I'm probably going to make this a free choice in my Romance VBB since it isn't the entire book.

This is only the first four chapters of this book!