Here Comes Trouble: Stories from My Life

by Michael Moore | Nonfiction |
ISBN: 044653224X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingkoekiebakwing of Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 8/20/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Wednesday, August 20, 2014
"In this smart, funny, insightful and counterintuitive book, Michael Moore will take on teh mamor issues of our society, one by one, showing with great clarity and persuasiveness, that the two sides are really not as far apart as everyone assumes on what we conventionally view as the most divisive issues of our times such as Big Business, Immigration, Taxes, The Military even the 3 "g's" (gays, god, guns). The book will make us think differently about the term "common ground." It will surprise people. It will make them laugh. And, most importantly, it will get them talking."

Nice book, according to Mr.K.!

Edit: released it in Visby, the 5th of august 2017.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Visby, Gotland Sweden on Saturday, August 12, 2017
Find this book when medivalweek took place in gotland. Didnt have the time to read the whole book. But i did read about half, so i cannot give A proper review about the book. Will send it away again this day.