The Revelation of Father Hankey

by Robert Wood | Humor |
Registered by wingDerwoodsmanwing of Derwood, Maryland USA on 8/19/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingDerwoodsmanwing from Derwood, Maryland USA on Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Not a bad bit of religious humor from across the pond. Some will find this novel sacrilegious, but I did a lot of chuckling. I picked up this hardcover copy for a buck at the Bargain Box thrift store, Hungerford Drive, Rockville, MD.

Released 5 yrs ago (11/2/2014 UTC) at Little Free Library #16291 - St. Luke's Lutheran Church in Derwood, Maryland USA

Released in the Little Free Library #16291 in front of St. Luke's Lutheran Church on Muncaster Road, Derwood, MD.

Journal Entry 3 by wingDerwoodsmanwing at Derwood, Maryland USA on Wednesday, March 08, 2017
I recovered this book from the Little Free Library at St. Luke's Lutheran Church. This LFL is no longer weather tight and its contents are being damaged. I'll release elsewhere.

Placed in the Little Free Library #7720 in Twinbrook, MD on March 21, 2017.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Caught!

Thank you so much for sharing this book with us, Derwoodsman. The Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) is still water-tight so your book is safe with us! :)

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2017 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess . The title of this book contains the names EVE, TI, ON and HANK,

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, January 14, 2018

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA on Monday, March 05, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/17/2018 UTC) at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA

I'm releasing this book in conjunction with a BCinDC (my local BookCrossing group) meetup today. This Starbucks has an OBCZ (Official BookCrossing Zone) so it's a great meet-up place...except that I dislike Starbucks coffee intensely and would prefer green beer today instead. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

-------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The author's name contains the word WOOD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!