God's Fires

by Patricia Anthony | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Earthdance of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 1/21/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Earthdance from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Wednesday, January 21, 2004
yes, I know, I already have one copy of this registered...but have you seen (the lack of selection) I'm dealing with at the bargain places around here??

Journal Entry 2 by Earthdance at on Tuesday, January 27, 2004
Released on Tuesday, January 27, 2004 at Mailed to a fellow Bookcrosser in n/a, n/a Controlled Releases.

Mailing this to Newfoundland!

Journal Entry 3 by stardustnf from St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Sunday, February 08, 2004
Received this in the mail from Earthdance. Thanks again for sharing this book with me. I'll journal again once I've finished reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by stardustnf from St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Tuesday, November 29, 2005
I read this one quite some time ago and completely forgot to journal it. I must say, I enjoyed the book, even though it was certainly far from an ordinary read. The topic was fairly intense (witch burnings during Medieval times...need I say more?), but the characters were well enough written to draw me in. I think I may have to look for more of her books, though, before I decide that this is an author I really like.