Talk of the Town

by Lisa Wingate | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0764204904 Global Overview for this book
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 8/13/2014
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Book #1 in the Daily, Texas series: The show American Megastar is the hottest thing on television but its associate producer, Mandalay Florentino, is worried. She's just arrived in the tiny town of Daily, Texas, to arrange a surprise "reunion concert" for hometown finalist Amber Amberson. Only it turns out everyone in town seems to know the secret. And paparazzi are arriving. Word from Hollywood is that Amber has disappeared with a "bad boy" actor. Can anything go right in this tumbleweed town? Imagene Doll loves her town of Daily, Texas, but things are lonely without her beloved husband. Life seems dull. At least until that fancy-dressed woman pulls into town, looking terrified and glamorous all at once. Soon life's not the least bit boring as Imagene and the rest of Daily find themselves at the center of a media maelstrom--with a young girl's future on the line.

I decided not to read this. My TBR is out of control. ;-)

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, April 29, 2015
This book is reserved for my International VBB.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, January 08, 2017
This VBB has ended, so I'm making this VBB available.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Putting into the 18th round of Bookstogive's General Literature VBB.