The Mercenary

by Cherry Adair | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 8/13/2014
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Book #1 in the TFLAC series: Victoria Jones was a lousy liar. Not that the sensible bookkeeper was accustomed to lying - or anything else that would have disrupted her safe, dull existence. But her world took a terrifying turn when her twin brother, Alex, an agent for T-FLAC, the elite anti-terrorist task force, went missing.Now she'll do anything to find him...lie, cheat, even subject herself to the predatory advances of Alex's T-FLAC partner, Marc Savin, if it will help get her brother home safe. But trusting the sexy, brooding operative might just be the risk of a lifetime.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, January 13, 2015
My Review: This was a good start to the series. I have read several other books in this series.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, May 08, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (5/8/2017 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Starting out in the Variety Genre Bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Sunday, July 30, 2017
I received this as part of JennyC1230's Variety Genre bookbox. I won't be keeping this book, as the last in line I will find a new home for it in the near future.

Journal Entry 5 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Sunday, July 30, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (7/31/2017 UTC) at Arnold, Missouri USA

Releasing this book as part of Waternixie's Potluck Book Ray. Sending this book to the next participant. Happy Travels!

Journal Entry 6 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, August 05, 2017
checking in from Waternixie's bookbox, not sure where it's off to next!

Journal Entry 7 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale R5 Train Station in Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, July 12, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (7/12/2019 UTC) at Lansdale R5 Train Station in Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy!
Thanks and happy reading!