Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness

by Susannah Cahalan | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingghirwing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 8/3/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingghirwing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, August 3, 2014
This is on someone's wishlist. Reserved for tabby-cat-owner. Mailed 08/05/14.

Journal Entry 2 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Saturday, August 9, 2014
I received this in the mail from ghir of Honolulu, Hawaii because it was a book on my wishlist. Thank you so much for this book, ghir. I look forward to reading it. Thank you also for the calendar with the beautiful photos of Hawaii and the Hawaiian chocolate.

Journal Entry 3 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Once I started reading this book, I couldn't put it down. It was fascinating and it was a mystery to be solved in real life. I learned a lot about how the brain works from this book. It was very well-written.

3/2015--Sent off in a bookring.

4/2015--Now that this book has been caught and no longer needs to be kept a surprise, I can make a note here that this book was mailed in March of 2015 to Debbie4OSU of Lewisville, Texas as part of the Paperback Surprise Bookbox organized by Meekachu07.

It was released for the 2015 Keep Them Moving release challenge and the 2015 4 Elements release challenge.

Journal Entry 4 by debbie4osu at Lewisville, Texas USA on Thursday, April 2, 2015
This book was highly recommended to me by my sister, who does sometimes work with people afflicted with this condition, and recommends this book to their family members. How could I pass this up?!