Track Record (Pine Hollow No. 16) (Pine Hollow(TM))

by Bonnie Bryant | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 8/1/2014
Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, August 01, 2014
Registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010. Becky loved to ride horses, and probably would have loved books about horses.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Journal Entry 2 by ResQgeek at Randolph-Macon College - Brock Commons in Ashland, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 21, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (2/20/2016 UTC) at Randolph-Macon College - Brock Commons in Ashland, Virginia USA

Becky would have celebrated her 15th birthday last weekend, so this book is being released as a memorial to her life and love.

Left on a table near the mailboxes.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Ashland, Virginia USA on Thursday, March 31, 2016
I found this book in the Brock Commons Student Center at Randolph-Macon College in Ashland VA. I also love horses, so I thought it might be a fun read!

I know it took me a while to read this book, but that's only because I had so much school work to do! I was finally able to read it on my spring break, and it only took a couple hours to read. While there are subtle notes towards the horse world in the background of the book, this is a good young teenager book for horse lovers and non-horse lovers! Although it's not my style of book, I'm sure that many high school students or middle school students might find this teenage drama appealing.

I traveled home for my spring break, so I have left this book at the Plymouth Public Library in Plymouth, MA on 3-31-16. RIP Becky! <3