Lost Hearts in Italy: A Novel

by Andrea Lee | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by ajsmom of Quesnel, British Columbia Canada on 7/31/2014
Journal Entry 1 by ajsmom from Quesnel, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, July 31, 2014
Joining Mt TBR!

Journal Entry 2 by ajsmom at Quesnel, British Columbia Canada on Monday, November 17, 2014
Really interesting. A book about a love triangle - and adultery, and Italy - that would usually put me off, but the writing was so good that I had to finish it. I have passed this book onto my friend BB who LOVES Italy.

Journal Entry 3 by brenda_b at Quesnel, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, December 23, 2014
I love Italy, but I don't enjoy reading books with so many despicable characters. The book was very well-written and I will read more from this author, but I did struggle with the major moral flaws of every single character in the novel...too real?!

Journal Entry 4 by minerswifebb at Oliver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, July 04, 2015
Found a book sale going on at the library and just as I arrived they were announcing a price cut to one dollar a box....I managed to fill two boxes before they closed. The bookcrossing sticker on the cover made me put this one in the box and now I have had a look it will probably go onto my to be read pile and released again later this summer somewhere in BC!

Journal Entry 5 by minerswifebb at ferry to Vancouver in Swartz Bay, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (8/3/2015 UTC) at ferry to Vancouver in Swartz Bay, British Columbia Canada

Left on the ferry , enjoy and pass it on!