corner corner Busy Woman Seeks Wife

by Annie Sanders | Women's Fiction
Registered by HerbertLooby on 7/27/2014

status (set by keeta1): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by HerbertLooby on Sunday, July 27, 2014

I had always wanted a 'wife' - even my best friend told me that was what I needed, except I'm female and straight!

Journal Entry 2 by HerbertLooby at By Mail, BookCrosser -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, July 27, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (7/27/2014 UTC) at By Mail, BookCrosser -- Controlled Releases

For wishlist tag game - enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingJ4shawwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Arrived safe and sound in Australia.
Thanks for sending

Journal Entry 4 by wingJ4shawwing at Tauranga, Bay of Plenty New Zealand on Saturday, April 15, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (4/16/2017 UTC) at Tauranga, Bay of Plenty New Zealand

Headed over to NZ for the Easter break and had a heap of baggage allowance so brought this book over.
Released as part of my "big cull before the big move", as I've also got this in eBook format.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, April 17, 2017

What a wonderful Easter surprise :)
Thank you J4shaw for dropping off a whole bag of great books........better than chocolate eggs!
Thank you for thinking of me and happy travels.

Journal Entry 6 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Tuesday, November 07, 2017

A little bit of light reading - and, yes, a wife would be quite a nice thing to have ;)