corner corner Busy Woman Seeks Wife

by Annie Sanders | Women's Fiction
Registered by HerbertLooby on 7/27/2014

status (set by keeta1): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by HerbertLooby on Sunday, July 27, 2014

I had always wanted a 'wife' - even my best friend told me that was what I needed, except I'm female and straight!

Journal Entry 2 by HerbertLooby at By Mail, BookCrosser -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, July 27, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (7/27/2014 UTC) at By Mail, BookCrosser -- Controlled Releases

For wishlist tag game - enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingJ4shawwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Arrived safe and sound in Australia.
Thanks for sending

Journal Entry 4 by wingJ4shawwing at Tauranga, Bay of Plenty New Zealand on Saturday, April 15, 2017

Released 10 mos ago (4/16/2017 UTC) at Tauranga, Bay of Plenty New Zealand

Headed over to NZ for the Easter break and had a heap of baggage allowance so brought this book over.
Released as part of my "big cull before the big move", as I've also got this in eBook format.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, April 17, 2017

What a wonderful Easter surprise :)
Thank you J4shaw for dropping off a whole bag of great books........better than chocolate eggs!
Thank you for thinking of me and happy travels.

Journal Entry 6 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Tuesday, November 07, 2017

A little bit of light reading - and, yes, a wife would be quite a nice thing to have ;)

Journal Entry 7 by wingkeeta1wing at Auckland Waterfront Container Library in Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (12/27/2017 UTC) at Auckland Waterfront Container Library in Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous, or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by keeta1. It’s all free, spam-free and confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address).
I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Released for the KTM Challenge 2017