Fierce Animals (Animal Stars)

by Paul Sterry | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 188462815x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 7/27/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, July 27, 2014
Back cover:
This book is designed especially to introduce some of the world's most unusual and interesting animals. The accurate, detailed illustrations and simple, factual text open new doors to the fascinating world of nature.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Little Free Library, Thornton St in Woburn, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, November 22, 2020

Released 3 mos ago (11/22/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library, Thornton St in Woburn, Massachusetts USA

I didn't keep very good records today when releasing books in several different Little Free Libraries. I'm pretty sure this is the correct location for this book release! GRRR.

Hope it finds a new reader, wherever it is!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!