The Invitation (Point)

by Diane Hoh | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by schuylang of Kingsley, Iowa USA on 7/26/2014
Journal Entry 1 by schuylang from Kingsley, Iowa USA on Saturday, July 26, 2014
Young adult horror.

Journal Entry 2 by schuylang at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, August 01, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (7/30/2014 UTC) at Woodstock, Georgia USA

I mailed to a Bookcrossing member.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, August 04, 2014
Caught this book from Perryfran's Horror/SciFi/Fantasy/Paranormal VBB. Thanks for sending it to me!

Book Description: It arrives on crisp, ivory paper with elegant gold script. It is an invitation to a party like no other, an invitation to death. Sarah has been invited to the social event of the year, Cass Rockham's annual Fall Party. But Sarah knows she isn't popular or rich enough to be in Cass' circle. To Cass, she's a nobody. A loser. So why was she invited? Sarah hopes this will be a night she'll never forget. And it is. For unspeakable reasons...

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, September 11, 2014
My Review: I enjoyed this book. It was a good teen horror book. It was suspenseful and creepy.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, October 26, 2014
Putting this book in my Teens VBB (US only). This VBB is open to new participants if you want to join send me a PM.