Left Neglected

Registered by pinklady60 of San Diego, California USA on 7/25/2014
Journal Entry 1 by pinklady60 from San Diego, California USA on Friday, July 25, 2014
Purchased from Friendly Book Store book sale. I've read and enjoyed other books by this author.

trade paperback

Journal Entry 2 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, March 16, 2016
The story of a high-powered executive who suffers from left neglect (also called hemispatial or unilateral neglect), caused by a traumatic brain injury, which causes her to be unaware of the left side of her body. As she struggles to recover, she learns that she must embrace a simpler life.

Journal Entry 3 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (2/6/2019 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

I'm sending this RABCK to ResQgeek in Virginia in a box of books I offered in the forum.

Journal Entry 4 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Arrived in the mail yesterday. Last weekend I acquired a *huge* collection of books to register and release, so I think I'll pass this along at the next BC-in-DC meeting this coming Sunday.

Journal Entry 5 by wingResQgeekwing at BC-in-DC, Meeting -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, February 17, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (2/17/2019 UTC) at BC-in-DC, Meeting -- Controlled Releases

This book will be available at today's BC-in-DC meeting.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!