Killer Crullers: A Donut Shop Mystery (Donut Shop Mysteries)

by Jessica Beck | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 7/25/2014
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, July 25, 2014
Book #6 in the Donut Shop Mystery series: WELCOME BACK TO DONUT HEARTS - where the coffee is hot, the donuts are fresh, and the crullers are to die for.

As owner of April Springs's one and only donut shop, Suzanne Hart is privy to the deliciously personal, downright eccentric tastes of her customers. One man is crazy for crullers - heavy on the icing. But when he doesn't pick up his order, a tall dark stranger buys the whole box. Which he tosses, one drippy cruller at a time, at her friend Gabby's storefront next door.

The man claims that stolen family valuables ended up in Gabby's thrift shop. His wild, weird behavior has Suzanne wanting to call the cops. But when he turns up dead - outside of Donut Hearts, no less - the cops come calling for her and Gabby. Can Suzanne prove that their role in the cruller-vandal killing is a cruel, albeit sugar-coated, twist of fate?

My Review: This was another great one in the series. I really like this cozy mystery series, the characters like Suzanne, Grace, Suzanne's mom, etc. are fun to read about.

I read this in October 2013, but finally got around to registering it!

Released 6 yrs ago (8/6/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sent to DVG with her Bio/Humor VBB choices. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by dvg at Flanders, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Arrived safely in NJ! Thank you JennyC1230!! What a wonderful surprise to discover this title in the box you sent me. Smiling, I love this mystery series and will be diving in shortly! =) Happy dance! =)

Journal Entry 4 by dvg at Deal, New Jersey USA on Friday, April 08, 2016
Another good mystery by Jessica Beck! I read this one in a day...enjoyed it that much. I love this donut shop series, the characters are fantastic and the who-done-it is always a surprise.

Journal Entry 5 by dvg at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (4/20/2016 UTC) at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

This fun little mystery is now traveling with its two companions to Stephario, who had them on her wishlist. I know you will enjoy them.
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!