Golden Prospect (Harlequin Historical, No. 88)

by Shirley Parenteau | Romance |
Registered by mysteryfan03 of Moberly, Missouri USA on 1/19/2004
Journal Entry 1 by mysteryfan03 from Moberly, Missouri USA on Monday, January 19, 2004
This is going as a RABCK to mongail. Hope she likes it!!

Journal Entry 2 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Saturday, February 21, 2004
What a nice surprise waiting for me when I got back in town yesterday! Thank you mysteryfan03. This looks like a good book.

Journal Entry 3 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Sunday, June 11, 2006
Nice romance set against the Yukon gold rush in the last years of the nineteenth century. I especially liked the descriptions of the setting and various characters.

Released 13 yrs ago (6/12/2006 UTC) at University of Louisville Ekstrom Library lobby in Louisville, Kentucky USA

Image hosting by Photobucket Released as part of Guinavere's 2006 Keep them Moving challenge. My release #14.

Will be left in the paperback exchange rack in the lobby of Ekstrom Library.

Journal Entry 5 by brnigrl999 from Salem, Indiana USA on Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Found it at the University of Louisville library, plan to take it to a library in southern Indiana to spread the message about bookcrossing!