The Faerie Path (Faerie Path, No. 1)

by Frewin Jones | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingnimrodielwing of Evanston, Illinois USA on 7/1/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingnimrodielwing from Evanston, Illinois USA on Friday, July 01, 2016
picked up from bookmooch to read and share

Journal Entry 2 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, April 02, 2018
This was a surprisingly good young adult fantasy. Anita finds out when she turns 16 that she is a long lost princess of faerie. She has the power to walk between the mortal and faerie realms. I found this a quick read but enjoyed it enough to read book two in the series.

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, June 09, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/9/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

adding into emmejo's otherworldly book box.

Journal Entry 4 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Sunday, December 16, 2018
I was the last in line for emmejo’s most recent Otherworldly book box. I didn’t realize the box was lost in my basement in August and only recently discovered as we were packing up items for the library. emmejo is in the process of moving so we agreed that I would pass along those that we won’t read. I apologize for not moving them along sooner!