The Sound of Snow

by Katherine Kingsley | Romance |
ISBN: 044022389x Global Overview for this book
Registered by Nelle of Barrie, Ontario Canada on 7/16/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Nelle from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, July 16, 2014
I haven't read this but it is said to be "Excellent" by a previous reader. I will take it to our bookcrossing meetup tonight.

Journal Entry 2 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (7/17/2014 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Congratulations! You have just discovered the wonderful world of Bookcrossing. Please make a journal entry to let me know that my book has found a friend. Read it, if you wish, and let me know what you thought of it. Your journal entry can be Anonymous but it's much more fun to think up a Screen Name for yourself and become a member. BookCrossing is a very safe site and also a lot of fun! When you are finished with the book, pass it on to someone else or leave it somewhere "in the Wild". If you choose to join, please list "Nelle" as the person who referred you.
I hope you enjoy this book and BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by Cdn-Jane at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, October 01, 2014
This was an interesting read... very easy book to get through, and light romance.
Picked it up at a Barrie Bookcrossing meeting, and wanted something light to take travelling with me.

Journal Entry 4 by Cdn-Jane at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (9/29/2014 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Left at my cousin's place in her bookshelf for family or another friend to pick up and hopefully share it.... and then continue on with bookcrossing.