Little Beach Street Bakery

Little Free Library E17
by Jenny Colgan | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 9/27/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, September 27, 2015
Bought in Oxfam, Walthamstow High Street for HGG 2015.

Released 5 yrs ago (9/30/2015 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sent as a Holiday Gift Giving 2015 present to Belgium. Hope you enjoy the book and the other goodies.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingrodespringbalwing at Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Saturday, October 15, 2016
holy cow, a whole year in my closet and I didn't register it.
So sorry that this has happend, normally I'm really strict with BC-things.
thanks for sending this HGG last year

Journal Entry 4 by wingrodespringbalwing at Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Friday, October 28, 2016
Loved this book! This was such a nice and cozy read. I really enjoy stories about small towns and this was a refreshing bit of chick lit. I absolutely loved the setting and the main character, Polly. The small town setting and the atmosphere of the cozy little bakery was enough to allow me to kick back and forget the time and day for awhile.
And I would like to thank the author: Jenny Colgan for the recipes at the end of the book. Will try some, I'm sure!

Journal Entry 5 by wingrodespringbalwing at Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Saturday, March 04, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (3/4/2017 UTC) at Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium

To Bjorg as RABCK

Journal Entry 6 by Bjorg at Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Arrived today, really look forward to read it :) thanks so much!!!

Journal Entry 7 by Bjorg at Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Thursday, September 10, 2020
Lovely book, though I thought it could have been a bit shorter. Really makes me want to eat warm bread with butter ;)

Journal Entry 8 by Bjorg at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (10/7/2020 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Off to a friend in Finland :)

Journal Entry 9 by saarahoo at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, October 24, 2020
Thanks for the book, Björg!