The Unlucky Lottery

by Hakan Nesser | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by LionsAngel of Liebenburg, Niedersachsen Germany on 7/8/2014
Journal Entry 1 by LionsAngel from Liebenburg, Niedersachsen Germany on Tuesday, July 08, 2014
Four friends celebrate the fact that they have won the lottery. Just hours later, one of them - Waldemar Leverkuhn - is found in his home, stabbed to death.

Edit 02.11.2014:
Reserviert für den halben Adventskalender.

Journal Entry 2 by LionsAngel at Rostock, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Germany on Thursday, November 06, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (11/6/2014 UTC) at Rostock, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Germany

Das Buch reist im Rahmen des halben Adventskalender zu chesswally.

Journal Entry 3 by wingchesswallywing at Vaihingen (Enz), Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, December 13, 2014
Herzlichen Dank für dieses Türchen Nr 13 im halben Adventskalender 2014.

I'm looking forward to reading it.

I liked reading the book. For a long time everything seemed to be very mysterious. Finally even the last pages turned out to be a surprise. I liked it that Hakan Nesser tells many details about the private life of both Inspector Münster and Chief Inspector Van Veeteren. Regarding the language I didn't know that obviously in Swedish and German some words are very similar.

Released 3 yrs ago (11/18/2015 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Travelling as a calendar buddy!

Journal Entry 5 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Saturday, November 28, 2015
Thank you chesswally for the new book with my calendar! Can't wait to start it! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Journal Entry 6 by wingheartthumperwing at Dillon Living Center - 1901 E. 23rd in Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Thursday, June 16, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (6/16/2016 UTC) at Dillon Living Center - 1901 E. 23rd in Hutchinson, Kansas USA

Left on table in common area.