Looking Glass

by A.J. Matthews | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0425190994 Global Overview for this book
Registered by EllyMae58 of San Diego, California USA on 1/18/2004
Journal Entry 1 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Sunday, January 18, 2004
IT'S IN YOUR HOUSE.

You think you've built your dream house. But you're wrong. Dead wrong. You think you've built the perfect place for you and your husband to raise your kids. But listen to the warnings. The whispers in the night. The threats scrawled on the walls. Someone wants your family dead.

IT'S IN YOUR MIRROR.

Can't you see? In the window. In the bathroom mirror. Even in the chrome of the teakettle. It's the reflection of a weeping woman. Who is it? Can it be your poor mother, who just died? What happened to her? What scarred her face? What is she trying to tell you?

IT'S IN YOUR HEAD.

No, it's not...

Journal Entry 2 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Saturday, June 25, 2005
Heading to SciFisstrs on 6/29 ~ thanks for celebrating with me! Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by SciFisstrs from Elkins Park, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, July 01, 2005
Thank you so much for this. Looking Glass looks to be a scary one. Hope I get scared while reading it:) Thank you so much EllyMae for your kindness :)

Journal Entry 4 by SciFisstrs from Elkins Park, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, September 13, 2006
I liked the story. But it got a little to drawn out with the main character. Although there were some twist toward the end and a ending that was not expected.

Journal Entry 5 by SciFisstrs from Elkins Park, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, September 21, 2006
Sending it off to butterfly-noir via Fireflywishes.
Part of the random line swap :)

Journal Entry 6 by Fireflywishes from Grand Rapids, Michigan USA on Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Received for butterfly's m-bag today! Thanks for including a dollar! :)

The bookmark is SO cute, I'm sure butterfly is going to love it!

I actually just sent A.J. Matthew's book The White Room off in my Spine Tingling bookbox, so I think I might read this before I have to send the m-bag off!

Journal Entry 7 by herbwench from Millbury, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, February 06, 2008
This was sent to me by fireflywishes several months ago for butterfly-noir's M-Bag. Unfortunately, the post office delivered the package to the wrong house, one that had no one living in it, so the box sat for months! The new house owners found the box when they moved in and brought it to me, which is why I now have this book! Butterfly-Noir is MIA at the moment so I'm just going to hold on to this until we can locate a valid address.

Journal Entry 8 by wingeponine38wing at Hudson, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, November 17, 2018
Found at the Hudson Library sale on November 4. Always happy to find a bookcrossing book, and curious about where it's been.

I probably won't read it, but will pass it along soon.

Journal Entry 9 by wingeponine38wing at Little Free Library, 22 Dexter Rd. in Lexington, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, November 18, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (11/18/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, 22 Dexter Rd. in Lexington, Massachusetts USA

Left at about 12:15. Hope it finds a new reader!

Released for 2018 e-less Challenge hosted by motherof11.

Released for Keep Them Moving Challenge hosted by booklady331.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!