The Stepford Wives

by Ira Levin | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkirjakkowing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 7/7/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingkirjakkowing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, July 07, 2014
From a Dead Ambassador's Library. This is already the second diplomat whose books I rescue.
Reserved to Piiku, travels with Annimanni.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkirjakkowing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, July 27, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (7/27/2014 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Off to Annimanni, to be taken to Piiku.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPiikuwing at Parainen, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Saturday, August 16, 2014
Once again thank you kirjakko!

Journal Entry 4 by wingPiikuwing at Parainen, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, January 28, 2018
I have seen the movie, so the story was not a surprise for me. Still a good read, enjoyed it a lot.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, February 11, 2018
Taken from the meet-up, to be released somewhere else later

Statue of Martin Luther near Alexanderplatz

Congratulations, you found a travelling book! Enjoy and later leave it for other people to find. Feel also free to come back here to let us all know what you thought of the book and where you left it :)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Berlin (irgendwo/somewhere), Berlin Germany on Sunday, May 26, 2019
Found it in Berlin at the Martin Luther statue at St. Mary’s Lutheran Church. Bringing it back with me to Canada; will read it on the plane ! The book can continue its traveling adventures from there :)