The Watcher

Registered by HI77 of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 7/3/2014
Journal Entry 1 by HI77 from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Thursday, July 03, 2014
A murky game of chance

and sticky circumstance,
that calls to mind a dark game

of Clue.

Journal Entry 2 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, July 25, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (7/25/2014 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This book has become part of a larger book trade with a great BC'er on here! :)

Periodically, I come pounding on his doors and windows till he finally caves in, then I dash inside to raid his stash!! :D :D :D

(you'd think he'd of installed a proper security system by now, but no)

So off it this book goes to make better all the chaos I've caused, by granting him so very old wishlist books! :D

Journal Entry 3 by eastbaybookmisr at Oakland, California USA on Friday, August 01, 2014
"Caught" this in the mail the other day as a surprise unauthorized Wishlist fulfillment included in a box-o-books as part of a trade. Which was very cool, because I would probably have had a bit of trouble finding a copy of this older thriller. The first package of that trade will be going out from me a bit later this month.

1986 PaperJacks paperback of the 1980 Edgar Award Winner. This was on my list of best modern thriller debuts to read.

Edit May 10, 2021: I think this was pretty good, but I ended up skimming to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1319 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (5/11/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 403 Perkins Street in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. đź’– đź’– Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.