Notes to myself: My struggle to become a person

by Hugh Prather | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAnnimanniwing of Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 7/1/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, July 01, 2014
From the back:

"Reading Notes To Myself is one of those rare experiences that comes only once in a great while. The editor who discovered the book said, "When I first read Prather's manuscript it was late at night and I was tired, but by the time I finished it, I felt rested and alive. Since then I've reread it many times and it says even more to me now." The book serves as a beginning for the reader's exploration of his or her own life and as a treasury of thoughtful and insightful reminders."

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, April 05, 2020
This was a curious little book and can be read a little bit at a time. Prather's musings may serve as the starting point for reflecting on one's own life and ideas, although some of them are more relatable than others.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, April 06, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (4/6/2020 UTC) at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Surprise RABCK. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by LiskoMiettinen at Jyväskylä, Keski-Suomi / Mellersta Finland Finland on Thursday, April 09, 2020
Thanks. This comes to cheer me up.

I am just little depressed because of this coronavirus pandemic I have to be without summer job. And I am started to be so sick of being home. Because I have been here 4 years so it would be nice to get money some day. Not just live with my savings.

(where do I need savings... yeah... for the pandemic and to my children clothes and food for this family. So for living I think.)

But anyway. Thanks for sending me this book.