Dads Are the Original Hipsters

by Brad Getty | Humor |
Registered by Beqi of Daventry, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on 6/29/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Beqi from Daventry, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 29, 2014
Product Description

He listened to vinyl before you did. He drank whiskey before you did. He had a moustache before you did. Admit it: your dad was a hipster before you were! Based on the blog phenomenon of the same name, this book celebrates dads as the original hipsters. Vintage photos of real dads back in the day—in their short shorts and tight tees playing arcade games—accompany snarky captions that at once tip a cap to Dad's glory days and poke fun at modern hipsters. Featuring tons of never-before-seen content, this book is perfect for dads, hipsters, and those who love to tease them!

Journal Entry 2 by Beqi at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

To be added to the book buffet at the Oxford Convention 2015 :D

Journal Entry 3 by indiegirl-de at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 19, 2015
I picket it up at the Oxford Convention. It was a quick read and quite entertaining.

Journal Entry 4 by Jannike at -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, April 20, 2018
Found this book at the BookCrossing convention 2018 in Bordeaux and speedread it. Cool book :) I will release it here in Bordeaux.

Journal Entry 5 by Jannike at Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Friday, April 20, 2018
Correcting the place where I found the book.

Journal Entry 6 by Jannike at Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Friday, April 20, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

I am giving this book to a fellow BookCrosser.

Journal Entry 7 by LeishaCamden at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, May 01, 2018
Fellow BookCrosser Jannike gave me this at the convention in Bordeaux. I brought it home and will read it before passing it to a non-BookCrossing friend - I just know he will love this book. :-) He is the designer of the skiing BallyCumber that was the logo for the Oslo convention, and his wife is a BookCrosser, so hopefully he will figure out how to journal the book ;-)

Journal Entry 8 by LeishaCamden at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Saturday, May 25, 2019
The book is read, I just haven't remembered to journal it, shame on me. Fun read. Will bring it for my friend when I see him this afternoon.

Journal Entry 9 by LeishaCamden at Nannestad, Akershus fylke Norway on Saturday, May 25, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (5/25/2019 UTC) at Nannestad, Akershus fylke Norway

Gave it to my friend, he's already looking through it 😊