What a Rumpus!

by Pauline Cartwright | Children's Books |
ISBN: 086411348X Global Overview for this book
Registered by Diabetes-3136 of Croydon, Victoria Australia on 7/11/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Diabetes-3136 from Croydon, Victoria Australia on Friday, July 11, 2014
Cocky's Circle Little Books.

Third copy purchased from eBay July 2014 for special release.

Journal Entry 2 by Diabetes-3136 at Croydon, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Book has been neatly covered to protect it on its journey with an official BookCrossing sticker on the front.

Journal Entry 3 by Diabetes-3136 at Pig & Whistle Tavern in Olinda, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (9/3/2014 UTC) at Pig & Whistle Tavern in Olinda, Victoria Australia

Book with a BookCrossing magnet left in a ziplock plastic bag in the tavern playground at around 5pm Wednesday, September 3 2014.

Enjoy, and happy reading !

#020 of the 'Children's Books in Playgrounds' Release Challenge.

Diabetes affects children of all ages. Know the warning signs !
1) Frequent urination
2) Excessive thirst
3) Increased hunger
4) Weight loss
5) Tiredness
6) Lack of interest and concentration
7) Blurred vision
8) Vomiting and stomach pain (often mistaken as the flu)

In children with type 2 diabetes these symptoms can be mild or absent.

Journal Entry 4 by FinnH at Olinda, Victoria Australia on Thursday, September 04, 2014
I found this book on the playground at the Pig & Whistle. It was so exciting to find it! And even more exciting to discover BookCrossing. We are taking it with us on our road trip in the school holidays so that it can find a new home!