Grace Under Pressure (Manor House Mysteries, No. 1)

by Julie Hyzy | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Dove-i-Libri of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 6/24/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Dove-i-Libri from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Purchased from the Goodwill book store to share through BookCrossing. Already have someone in mind for these books.

Journal Entry 2 by OT-i-Libri at Buckingham, Florida USA on Monday, July 07, 2014
I borrowed these from Justina. I like these books.

Journal Entry 3 by Dove-i-Libri at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, July 07, 2014
Just got these back from Kim. She read a stack in a week.

July 11, 2014: This book's been chosen by Loriped from Booklady331's ABC Virtual Book Box. (Link) ☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

Journal Entry 4 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Friday, July 25, 2014
Received in the mail today and I'm anxious to read this one. The author has another cozy series about a White House Chef which I've enjoyed reading. Thanks for sending it.

Journal Entry 5 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Tuesday, February 03, 2015
Everyone wants a piece of millionaire Bennett Marshfield, owner of Marshfield Manor, but now it's up to a new curator Grace Wheaton and handsome groundskeeper Jack Embers to protect dear old Marshfield. But to do this, they'll have to investigate a botched Ponzi scheme, some torrid Wheaton family secrets-and sour grapes out for revenge.

Journal Entry 6 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Tuesday, February 03, 2015
Sending off to BnB as she won it in the Happy Birthday to Me (Amber) Cozy Swap at BookObsessed.

Journal Entry 7 by BooksnBeer at Annandale, Virginia USA on Wednesday, February 11, 2015
ohhh....This looks like a good one. THANKS!!

Journal Entry 8 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Friday, April 24, 2015
Thank you for sending this via bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller/Suspense VBB. Looks like fun! [Sorry for the delay in journaling; I was away for two weeks.]

Journal Entry 9 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, November 28, 2015
This was a great first-in-series read. I will definitely look for the next installment.

I enjoyed the characters and the setting. The opening scene had me hooked!

Now it will travel further to fulfill a wish.

Journal Entry 10 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, November 28, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (11/28/2015 UTC) at Winchester, Massachusetts USA

Traveling along with a couple other books to fulfill some wishes. :-) Hope you like them!

Journal Entry 11 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, December 03, 2015
Thank you for thinking of me! I like this author, but haven't read any in this series. Thanks for thinking of me!

Journal Entry 12 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, July 26, 2016
My Review: This book didn't grab me right away. It took me awhile to get into it, but about 1/3 in I started to really enjoy it. I love the White House Chef series by this author, so I will probably read another Grace book, and definitely more of the White House Chef mysteries.

Journal Entry 13 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, May 08, 2017
This book is reserved for the 18th Round of: Bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller VBB.

Journal Entry 14 by JennyC1230 at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/8/2017 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Booklady331 from the Mystery VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 15 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, December 03, 2017
Received the book days ago and thought I had registered the book. Thank you for sharing it with me.

Journal Entry 16 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, January 08, 2018
It was an enjoyable read. I like getting the first of the series to read before the others.

Journal Entry 17 by wingbooklady331wing at On a Cruise in At Sea, -- Ports, Waterways & Ships -- USA on Monday, January 08, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/3/2018 UTC) at On a Cruise in At Sea, -- Ports, Waterways & Ships -- USA

Enjoy! K TM book left in the library on the Crown Princess. When I went back later it was gone so I am sure someone picked it up. Hope they turn off the book