Murder at Honeychurch Hall: A Mystery

by Hannah Dennison | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by amyem of Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on 6/17/2014
Journal Entry 1 by amyem from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, June 17, 2014
A friend is giving away some reading copies of mysteries so I will be registering and releasing and perhaps even reading some.

Journal Entry 2 by amyem at CfA Book Sharing Shelf in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Monday, June 23, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (6/23/2014 UTC) at CfA Book Sharing Shelf in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Bound for a short stay on my work booksharing shelf

Released 4 yrs ago (3/10/2015 UTC) at Algiers, 40 Brattle Street, Harvard Sq. in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Planned for release at March 2015 Boston BookCrossers Meetup.

Released 4 yrs ago (3/11/2015 UTC) at Themed Release Bookbox in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Released for the 'food-in-the-title' bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at Binghamton, New York USA on Wednesday, July 01, 2015
taken out of Innae's Food Bookbox

Released 4 yrs ago (7/1/2015 UTC) at Laveggio Roasteria & Espresso Bar OBCZ in Binghamton, New York USA

can be found on our OBCZ bookshelf

Journal Entry 7 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, November 11, 2015
I selected this cozy mystery from the Surprise Paperback Bookbox. Thanks for sharing it, LaveggioCoffee!

Journal Entry 8 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, March 20, 2016
This is a perfectly serviceable cozy mystery; there is nothing objectionable about it, nor is there anything outstanding or memorable. The pace is a bit slow and I never forgot that I was reading a work of fiction -- it is not as though the world and characters are so richly-drawn that they pulled me in and seemed real. Not a bad read, but not a great one either. Good for a bit of a light diversion.

Journal Entry 9 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Reserving for the Mystery / Thriller VBB.

Description from Amazon:

"Kat Stanford is just days away from starting her dream antique business with her newly widowed mother Iris when she gets a huge shock. Iris has recklessly purchased a dilapidated carriage house at Honeychurch Hall, an isolated country estate complete with eccentric lords and ladies and butlers and cooks.

When a secret from the past comes back to haunt Iris, Kat realizes she hardly knows her mother at all. And when the bodies start piling up, it is up to Kat to unravel the tangled truth behind the murders at Honeychurch Hall."

Released 3 yrs ago (8/12/2016 UTC) at VBB, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

This one is headed out to eponine38, who selected it from the Mystery/Thriller/Suspense VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 11 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, August 15, 2016
Thank you, ReallyBookish! I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 12 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, January 07, 2018
My feelings about this book are identical to those of ReallyBookish. Enjoyable quick read, but nothing special. The young boy can be either amusing or annoying as heck, depending on your mood. :-) Same with Kat's mother, actually.

Edit:
-----------------------
Reserved for bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller/Suspense VBB (round 20).

Journal Entry 13 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, January 24, 2019
Unclaimed in the VBB so it's now available.

Journal Entry 14 by wingeponine38wing at Brookings Street Little Library in Medford, Massachusetts USA on Friday, February 15, 2019

Released 11 mos ago (2/15/2019 UTC) at Brookings Street Little Library in Medford, Massachusetts USA

Hope it finds a new reader!

Released for 2019 Wine+Food Release Challenge hosted by GoryDetails.
Released for 2019 Keep Them Moving Challenge hosted by booklady331.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 15 by wingOBCZ_Medford_MAwing at Medford, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, March 24, 2019
Found in Brookings Street Little Free Library. I will re-release once I have read