The Blood Gospel: The Order of the Sanguines Series

Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 6/10/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, June 10, 2014
bought 11/24/13; 736 pages

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, May 07, 2018
Found the book interesting and strange at the same time. Not sure I will read anymore of this series. I won't buy them, but might read them if they fall into my hands.

This goes on the permanent shelf as it is an e-book that I listened to.